fishing trip Index du Forum fishing trip
Pêche sportive au leurre en Haute Normandie

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

r Pat McAfee, kicker Adam Vinatieri, running back Ahmad Brad

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fishing trip Index du Forum -> fishing trip -> présentation des nouveaux inscrits
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Aoû - 09:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: r Pat McAfee, kicker Adam Vinatieri, running back Ahmad Brad Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
INDIANAPOLIS -- Colts general manager Ryan Grigson is sticking to the plan. Authentic Jermaine Kelly Jersey . He wants to find more competition through the draft and free agency -- and thats not changing simply because team owner Jim Irsay isnt around. At the team complex, Grigson said its been pretty much business-as-usual since Irsay was arrested Sunday night following a traffic stop. He faces preliminary charges of misdemeanour driving while intoxicated and four felony counts of possession of a controlled substance. "He leaves the football stuff to me. He trusts me. Thats what he hired me to do," Grigson said during Fridays conference call with local reporters, his first public comments since the arrest. "If theres something major, a transaction thats going to go down, or I need to use his plane in free agency, or if theres something I need to lean on him about in terms of using his football knowledge, from my benefit and the clubs benefit, then I reach out to him." Normally, in mid-March, Irsay, who once served as the Colts GM, is involved with draft preparation and signs off on any major deals. Its a lot different right now. On Tuesday, Irsays family issued a statement saying he had voluntarily checked himself into a treatment facility. The move comes more than a decade ago after Irsay acknowledged a painkiller dependency. Its unclear when Irsay will return to run the team. If Irsay is charged and convicted on the felonies, he could face six months to three years in prison on each one. Irsay also could be fined or suspended by the NFL. But its not as if Grigson doesnt have help. He usually consults with coach Chuck Pagano before making decisions and one of Irsays daughters, Carlie, also is filling in while her father is out. "Basically, Carlie is just in place of Jim, for right now," Grigson said. "Hes never been a micro manager, never has meddled or anything like that. He leaves football decisions up to myself and the head coach. Hes really been great in that respect. Carlie is going to be in his place while hes recovering." With or without Irsay, Grigson likes the direction Indianapolis is going. Before the free-agent market opened March 11, Grigson devoted much of his time trying to work out deals with his own players. Eventually, he re-signed a handful of players including punter Pat McAfee, kicker Adam Vinatieri, running back Ahmad Bradshaw and cornerback Vontae Davis. He also dipped into the free-agent pool and plucked linebacker DQwell Jackson, defensive lineman Arthur Jones, receiver Hakeem Nicks and centre Phil Costa. Grigson may not be finished, either. Last year, he nabbed receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey in April and Bradshaw in June -- a scenario that could be in play again. "We feel real good where we are at right now," Grigson said. "Of course, we are going to look toward the draft, but you never say never. We are always trying to get better." On the field, the big questions primarily surround Indys injured players. Grigson said the rehab process is on schedule for starting guard Donald Thomas (quad) and running back Vick Ballard (knee). The team has already said starting tight end Dwayne Allen (hip) is healthy, too. What about perennial Pro Bowl receiver Reggie Wayne, who tore the ACL in his right knee in October? "Reggie is just one guy we dont have to worry about," Grigson said. "Hes kind of like that Jerry Rice type mindset. He just doesnt stop working and hes so determined. I really dont worry about him and I know Chuck doesnt. I feel like hell be ready to roll." Grigson hopes thats the case with Irsay, too. "Everyone in the building loves the man," Grigson said. "We all would run through a brick wall for him. We all just really wish him a full and complete recovery and we are all really pulling for him." Authentic Martinas Rankin Jersey . Defenceman Tessa Bonhomme was among three players released from the team Tuesday morning along with defenceman Brigette Lacquette of Waterhen, Man. Texans Jerseys Online . Right-hander Ricky Nolasco and the Twins agreed to terms on a free-agent contract Wednesday, a person with knowledge of the deal told The Associated Press. http://www.cheaptexansjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-duke-ejiofor-jersey . -- League scoring leader Anthony Mantha had two goals and two assists to lead the Val-dOr Foreurs over the Blainville-Boisbriand Phoenix 6-3 on Wednesay in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Wednesday. RALEIGH, N.C. -- Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated after speeding down a street in Raleigh on Saturday, bringing the troubled Pro Bowlers already cloudy future into more doubt. Gordon was taken into custody after being pulled over for going 50 mph in a 35 mph zone on U.S. 70 in northwest Raleigh around 3 a.m. Saturday, police spokesman Jim Sughrue said. The police report on Gordons arrest wasnt finished, so Sughrue didnt know what type of vehicle Gordon was driving or what led the officer to suspect he had been drinking. Gordon was released on bail. Court records did not list an attorney. The 23-year-old wide receiver has been in trouble before off the field. He was suspended two games last season for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy, but still led the league with 1,646 yards receiving . Gordon reportedly failed another drug test during the off-season, which could lead to a season-long ban. In May, he was ticketed for speeding and a passenger in his car was cited for marijuana possession. Hee pleaded not guilty and has a hearing in the case scheduled for next Friday. Authentic Jordan Akins Jersey. Gordon was at teams recent mini-camp, but has declined interviews. Browns management has been waiting to hear from the NFL before deciding Gordons future. Cleveland General Manager Ray Farmer found out about the arrest hours after it happened. "We are aware of the matter and are disappointed to learn of this situation. We will comment further at the appropriate time," Farmer said in a statement. Gordons agent Drew Rosenhaus said he had no comment about the arrest. Gordon entered the league out of Baylor with a history of substance-abuse issues. Gordon is known to have failed at least three drug tests in college, but the Browns were willing to overlook his past when they selected him in the second round of the supplemental draft in 2012. Former teammate and captain, linebacker DQwell Jackson said on Twitter: "If youre close to Josh Gordon please help this kid, its not about football anymore its about picking up the pieces of his life." Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: r Pat McAfee, kicker Adam Vinatieri, running back Ahmad Brad

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fishing trip Index du Forum -> fishing trip -> présentation des nouveaux inscrits Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation